The FrontLine™ w/3 Mag Shingle is CTOMS´ most recent development in 1st line medical equipment carriage. The same as their FrontLine™ with the addition of 3 permanent mounted magazine pouches on the front. This pouch is ideal for tactical care providers who carry an AR as a primary weapon. (For those who do not carry an AR as a primary weapon, see the FrontLine™).
The FrontLine has the versatility to be used as a commanders pouch, EOD pouch or GP Pouch.
• Low profile pouch is intended to mount on the front of the armor/plate carrier for easy accessibility of medical, or other equipment
• The low profile of the pouch minimizes movement restriction and hang ups when operating in confined spaces
• 3 Mag shingle on the outside of the pouch provides magazine accessibility allowing a clean draw from their pouches
• Primary elastic compression mag retainers
• Removable secondary shock cord mag retainers
• Rigid stiffener on the outside panel and precise zipper termination location prevent the pouch from flopping open and dumping contents and magazines
• Opening configuration facilitates access in the prone position
• Inner MARS™ allows internal customized securing of equipment
• Secondary Velcro® closure flap
• MOLLE on the front of the mag pouches for task light mounting brackets etc.
• Constructed of 500D Cordura, reversed #10 coil YKK zipper with large silent CTOMS™ Zip Tabs
• Includes 4 long MALICE® Clips
• Designed in Canada; made in the USA
Available in: Ranger Green, Black, Multi Cam and Coyote Brown.
|Size:||28 x 22 x 5 cm||28 x 22 x 5 cm||28 x 22 x 5 cm|
|Country of origin:||USA||USA||USA|
|NATO Stock number:||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Weight:||465 g||465 g||465 g|